Don’t worry – a loose bracket isn’t the end of the world. If a bracket detaches, call your orthodontist and they will let you know if you need emergency care, or if it can wait until the next appointment. In the meantime, use the orthodontic wax your dentist gave you and place a small ball at the end of of the broken brace, or on the loose bracket, to keep it from poking you.
- Celebrate National Dental Hygiene Month This October: 4 Oral Hygiene Tips for Better Oral Care
- Uh-Oh! Never Ignore These 5 Cavity Symptoms
- Add Color to Your Life This September: Celebrate Fruits and Veggies-More Matters Month
- National Gum Care Month: Be a Hero & Take Care of Your Gums
- The Benefits of Dental Implant Surgery for Tooth Replacement