No, every orthodontic appointment is going to very in length. The initial appointments will likely be longer as x-rays of the face, teeth, and surrounding tissues are needed, as well as molds of the patient’s teeth. Once the braces have been set in place, later check-up appointments for adjustments will not take as long.
- Uh-Oh! Never Ignore These 5 Cavity Symptoms
- Add Color to Your Life This September: Celebrate Fruits and Veggies-More Matters Month
- National Gum Care Month: Be a Hero & Take Care of Your Gums
- The Benefits of Dental Implant Surgery for Tooth Replacement
- Crooked Teeth? Here’s How To Find Them and How to Take Care of Them