The length of orthodontic treatment varies from patient to patient and is determined by the severity of the case and other variables. Typically however, most cases will take any where between 12-36 months, with the average amount falling closer to two years. In order to effectively go through treatment, it is important to follow your orthodontist’s instructions and attend every one of your appointments. Failing to do so can affect how well your teeth respond and can also stretch out the length of the process.
- Uh-Oh! Never Ignore These 5 Cavity Symptoms
- Add Color to Your Life This September: Celebrate Fruits and Veggies-More Matters Month
- National Gum Care Month: Be a Hero & Take Care of Your Gums
- The Benefits of Dental Implant Surgery for Tooth Replacement
- Crooked Teeth? Here’s How To Find Them and How to Take Care of Them