There are various types of orthodontic appliances to help straighten teeth, but they all generally work under the same principle. Braces place gentle, but continuous pressure on your teeth, affecting bone cells around the roots of the teeth and allowing them to slowly move into place. With adequate care and guidance, the gentle force of the braces will shift your teeth into their right position, helping to create a straight and beautiful smile.
- 7 Important Questions To Ask Your Orthodontist
- Heroes Supporting HERoes: Breast Cancer and Your Oral Health
- Don’t Let Missing Teeth Get in the Way Of Your Most Confident Smile
- Celebrate National Dental Hygiene Month This October: 4 Oral Hygiene Tips for Better Oral Care
- Uh-Oh! Never Ignore These 5 Cavity Symptoms