Yes indeed! Orthodontic treatment for adults has quickly become a norm, and in fact, almost 25% of orthodontic patients in the United States are adults. Braces can benefit adults in the same manner as children – and at times even more so – as it helps to build confidence in adult professionals. The same types of braces available to children can be used for adults: clear braces, Invisalign, and traditional metal braces.
- Uh-Oh! Never Ignore These 5 Cavity Symptoms
- Add Color to Your Life This September: Celebrate Fruits and Veggies-More Matters Month
- National Gum Care Month: Be a Hero & Take Care of Your Gums
- The Benefits of Dental Implant Surgery for Tooth Replacement
- Crooked Teeth? Here’s How To Find Them and How to Take Care of Them