At the beginning of the New Year, many of us make promises to commit to some sort of positive self-improvement. While many of these resolutions may fall to the wayside in only a couple of months, it’s important to continue on with those that can actually offer a positive change.
If you are one of the millions of Americans who are afraid to smile, the start of the New Year is the perfect time to consider cosmetic dentistry options. Let Heroes Dental help you take the first step toward loving your smile again. Our dentists are experts when it comes to cosmetic dentistry and understand how important it is to be confident when you smile. That’s why we strive to make you as comfortable as possible, from the moment that you walk through our doors, until you leave beaming with your new smile.A new year, a new smile with cosmetic dentistry from Heroes Dental. #heroes #dental #2017 #new #smile #cosmetic #dentistry Click To Tweet
You may be wondering – what is cosmetic dentistry?
At Heroes Dental, we believe that a smile is the prettiest thing that you can wear. That’s why our cosmetic dentists offer services that help you to achieve that smile you’ve always dreamt of. Cosmetic dentistry helps to fix teeth for both aesthetic and health reasons. The professionals of Heroes Dental have gone through extensive training, education, and have received accreditation in the newest dentistry techniques to make sure they are experts in the field.
What are some of these cosmetic dentistry treatments?
Of course brushing your teeth regularly, flossing daily, and visiting your dentist all help to improve the appearance of your teeth, but there are some dental treatments that can really make a difference. The following cosmetic treatments can rejuvenate your smile and help with oral health:
- Teeth whitening – Many people have healthy teeth that are just a bit discolored because of age or the regular consumption of dark-colored foods and drinks. Teeth whitening is one of the simplest procedures to help brighten those smiles. While you can purchase products off the shelf, your best bet is to have the procedure done by a professional, so that you get the best product and results.
- Veneers – Made from porcelain or other materials, veneers are made to look like your teeth, and help to hide common cosmetic imperfections. They also protect your smile from further surface damage while allowing for functionality.
- Reshaping – Dentists use various tools to help smooth out or reshape teeth to improve their look.
- Dental implants – A great treatment for those that need to replace missing teeth for both aesthetic and health reasons. Implants are used to replace the root portion of any missing teeth and look, feel, and function just like natural healthy teeth. They also help to improve smiles while preventing progressive bone loss in your mouth and jaw.
- Braces – Individuals who suffer from various bite conditions, misaligned teeth, and jaw issues can benefit from orthodontic treatment. Braces can also help those who want to restore their smile for aesthetic purposes.
- Gum Surgery – A simple surgical procedure that can help to reshape gum tissue for those wanting to enhance their smiles.
- Crowns – Crowns are made to look like your natural teeth while also covering heavily damaged areas. While they aren’t necessarily cosmetic in nature (as they are meant for oral health), crowns do still improve your smile.
Let Heroes Dental help you to make this New Year even better with a new smile.
Did you know smiling brings you a ton of benefits? It’s true. This New Year, take the necessary steps to bring back those beautiful pearly whites of yours. Consider this:
- Smiling activates hormones and neurotransmitters that improve your mood, meaning the more you smile, the happier you are.
- Your smile can actually improve the moods of those around you as well.
- Researchers have found some correlation between the frequency of smiling and life expectancy. Smiling more might actually lead you to living a longer, healthier life.
- Smiling improves motivation and releases natural pain killers.
- Smiling people are seen as more trustworthy, friendly, and capable, which can all be powerful tools in a job interview.
We promise you’ll love your new smile.